Thursday, October 27, 2011

The 5 Day Inferno

I have a hard time being motivated to workout, just like everyone else. I used to go to the gym and bounce around to a few of the machines and be bored within 30 minutes. Until I found a workout that I actually enjoy. It doesn’t feel like work anymore if you’re having fun! Turbo Fire is that workout for me! The music gets you pumped up and the choreography is so much fun! Recently, I introduced Turbo Fire to my co-workers and turned them into Turbo fanatics. Last week, 5 of us committed to the Turbo Fire 5 Day Inferno. It's designed to cleanse your body and change your daily eating habits. We followed the meal suggestions and did 1-2 Turbo Workouts per day. The recommended meals were better than I thought, even Dominic liked them! The workouts were really challenging, but worth the hard work!

I'm so proud of my Team! We each lost an average of 4.5 lbs in 5 days! Shout out to Tiffany B, Tiffany G, Liza, and Danielle! You're an inspiration to me and others to eat healthy and work hard. 

Here's my Before & After Photos:
Day 1                                                 Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment